NACHS Celtic Festival | Clan MacFarlane Hospitality Tent | Flagstaff, Arizona, USA
Step right up to the Clan MacFarlane Hospitality Tent at the Northern Arizona Celtic Heritage Society Celtic Festival! We’re excited to be a part of this event, hosted by Arizona Commissioner Erin Knox, and we’re thrilled to share our rich Scottish heritage with all who visit us.
The Clan MacFarlane tent is the perfect place to rest your feet, grab a refreshment, and learn a thing or two about the proud history of Clan MacFarlane.
We take great pride in our MacFarlane roots, and we can’t wait to share them with you. So come on down to the Clan MacFarlane Hospitality Tent and join us for a celebration of all things MacFarlane.
About The NACHS Celtic Festival
- Saturday 9:00 – 7:00
- Sunday 9:00 – 4:00
Tickets will be available at the gate.
- Adult – 1 day – $20.00
- Adult – 2 day – $30.00
- Child (age 5-12) – 1 or 2 days – $5.00
- Child (Under 5) – 2 day – Free
- Military – 1 day – $15.00
- Military – 2 day – $25.00
- Senior (60+) – 1 day – $15.00
- Senior (60+) – 2 day – $25.00
The event will include:
- Kid’s activities
- Clans and Celtic Societies
- Genealogy and other Workshops
- And both food and merchandise vendors
Don’t forget there will be:
- Live entertainment.
- And fun.
Host Hotels at the NACHS Celtic Festival
- SpringHill Suites Flagstaff for $165 per night
- Courtyard Flagstaff for $169 per night
- Days Hotel by Wyndham Flagstaff for $80-$150 per night
Lodging is available on site.
Well socialized dogs are welcome.
For updated information and contests with prizes, visit them on Facebook.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!